Tuesday, January 3, 2012

First leg of my trip went.... smoothly. Until I got to Heathrow where I proceeded to find out that all the flights going to Munich were cancelled because of bad weather. Well I booked myself on another flight for tomorrow in the morning and then had to pay to get a hotel so I dont have to sleep forever long in the airport. Let me tell you. IT IS NOT CHEAP HERE! I am sitting here in the Holiday Inn, starving, but dinner doesnt start till 6 and apparently the bar is closed for the day.. SOOOO essentially God hates me and wants me to starve and be tired and grumpy and all that fun stuff. I really really wish tomorow goes a little better!

Wish me luck on finding a drink somewhere! :)

1 comment:

  1. Well, at least you got across the pond. Now all you have to do is to get a quick running start for the jump across the channel.
    And yes... everything is expensive in Europe, except for beer.
    I hope the rest of the tripe has no more incidents and that your new experience is great!

    ReplyDelete