Monday, December 19, 2011

14 more days till I depart!

Alright,
So I am officially leaving in 14 days!! So very very excited! :) Getting nervous though for sure, but I think I will be okay!

So some of the things that I am worried about a few things, at the moment I am mostly worried about the flight there and if I will be able to make it to all my flights on time and with no problem on the planes and or at the airports!
The other things that I am worried about is the fact that I won't fit in fashionably, or people will look at me and think "WOW she is obviously from America, she is decked out in Abercrombie and Fitch.." (even though I don't wear any of those clothes) I have been looking into the fashion and it just seems that a lot of the clothes there are clothes that are very expensive here, or something that you would find at Goodwill, even though they make it all look like they got it right off of the runway. A little frustrating but I think when I get there I will go on a huge shopping spree! ;)
Something else that I am worried about is whether or not I should bring something for the little girls as like a christmas present/ a you should really really like me present and not be mean to me present. I could use some ideas on whether this is a good idea and what I should get them!


Alright! That is all for now! Hopefully you enjoyed my first entry and it has not bored you too much!


P.S if you have any EASY recepies that I could use while I am there, because I am supposed to make dinner twice a week. So any EASY recepies please send them my way! Thank you very muuuch!

No comments:

Post a Comment